We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




15.5.08

To the Closet? Or Leave it on The Rack?

Michelle Monaghan star of Made of Honor at the premier in a bold shaped Dolce & Gabbana dress with Jimmy Choo heels, a Judith Leiber clutch and an Erickson Beamon necklace.

Personally I love Dolce & Gabbanas collection this year. The floral the strong silhouettes all make me drool. But then again I am a twisted girl. Having seen so many damn clothes and having about 40 jammed packed racks of dresses at my disposal (errr through my business)
I have a warped perception of what is normal and what is not. I tend to admire strong bold lines, color and above all else a girl who makes choices that maybe a "normal" girl who goes to an office every day (been there done that) might choose.
I guess I like things that live up to my fantasy life where I flit about in couture all day.

Ok so once in a while I might sit around in a 1970s caftan for no apparent reason sipping champagne but that is me and admittedly I do have a weakness for 1970s maxi dresses and champagne, and I do drink too much so I have an excuse or at least I use this a my excuse, but I am digressing here.

What do you think about this outfit? Is it a straight to the closet or a leave it on the rack


1 comment:

WendyB said...

I like it. It's a strong look.

Web Analytics