We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




25.2.07

WEBSITE AND EMAIL ARE DOWN

Sorry guys - my website and email are both down and I had a death in the family. I have not received an email for three days and can't access the site either! Anything purchased in the past week is shipping tomorrow. I am really sorry, when it rains it pours.

If the girl who was asking about a certain dress for her wedding reads this - please leave a comment and I will try to answer you.

My hosting service is trying to fix the problem. The host a ton of site and we are all down.

Sigh

Please be kind and give me a break - one person filed a paypal dispute for their item and I will refund anyone who is not happy that I did not ship yet, but we all deserve a break sometimes, no?

No comments:

Web Analytics