We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




2.5.07

Have you ever had one of those days?

I changed this morning like 15 times. I swear to God I am not even beginning to exaggerate. And I am not one of those girls who normally does this. I am a 20 minute shower-to-door-full-evening attire kinda girl on my best of days.

I ended up in a black pencil skirt, a fitted D&G print jacket and a black vintage boys waistcoat underneath. Yawn. I wanted to wear vintage today. I wanted to wear a dress and be fabulous, but nothing worked. Why do we have those days? Why is it that the same dress that you have worn a million times and looks fabulous just for some reason does not work on certain days? It's the eternal girl question and I have to say I am already exhausted because of it. Sigh

I saw a picture of Kate Moss after her opening of her newly launched collection for Top Shop. You probably have already seen it but here it is again since it makes my point.


This is how I feel today - except I did not just launch a clothing line and fallen into a crumpled heap exhausted from the effort of looking gorgeous in front of the world into my chauffeur driven limo. No I am sitting in my office wearing black and trying to act like I care that i am here today.

Ok so that being said it somehow did not make me feel any better. Somehow I think Kate has one up on me today.

Maybe I should have worn red?

picture courtesy of www.imnotimpressed.com

No comments:

Web Analytics