We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




15.10.07

Is this Coat fab or what?

I was chatting with one of my clients today and she sent me a picture from The Sartorlialist (www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com - one of my fave blogs), of an item she wants me to find for her. We got to chatting about how great some of the outfits where and as I cruised through some of his shots I saw this picture. And you know what - this is a ringer for the red swing coat i have up on the site. Now if you have been on you see the first picture of that coat looks like this:
I belted it so make it more body conscious but it really is a true wing coat -check out the unbelted picture:
Hello! Is that not so similar? Except in a delicious red????

Now I have a sneaky suspicion that the black coat in the top picture is Marni and that it is belted but only looped through a side seam so the back drapes and the belt goes over the front to cinch it in. So one could, if one liked - OPEN THE SEAM at the side to fit the belt and recreate this exactly!! Goodness I am tempted to pull this from the site myself and do just that.

Sigh see why I have troubles putting things up on the site? Seriously this one is a no brainer. I think I am going to make it a term of sale that the girl who buys this and does just that MUST send us a picture of herself as she flies along in her fabulous heels with her fabulous RED coat swinging behind her.....

No comments:

Web Analytics