We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




2.2.08

What to do today?

Just came back from my buying trip with some fabulous frocks and the flu.

Sigh

If I had my wishes I would be in New York right now at either the tents for Fashion Week or I would nip over to The Museum at FIT on Seventh at 27th Street.
Today launches a stunning exhibit on the work of the great couturier Madame Alix Gres.
There will be over seventy garments on display for you lucky vintage fashionistas who will be able to go drool....err I mean see the show.

For all the rest of us I thought I would contribute my own little vintage celebrity Gres moment and remind you that way back in 2004
Christina Ricci wore this stunning Gres gown to the Globes



No comments:

Web Analytics