We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




12.8.08

Its a Tamara world


Tamara Mellon has long been one of my biggest 'mentors' even if she does not know it. I have admired her career form afar for a very very long time. It doesn't hurt that I am one of her biggest supporters when it comes to Jimmy Choos either and by the looks of what is not rolling out on the runways of the relaunched Halston, I just might be lining her pockets with a few more hard earned Canadian dollars. So when I saw this post in Vogue I did a silent yippee for her in my head and thought I would share her good news.

HAVING appointed her to its board of directors with immediate effect, Revlon is banking on Tamara Mellon bringing her business gold dust into its boardroom.

"I am thrilled to become a director of Revlon, an iconic brand in beauty and one that represents the image of a confident, glamorous woman," the London-based entrepreneur, who won the Accessories Designer of the Year at the Glamour Awards in May, said yesterday as her appointment was announced.

Mellon has proved her business mettle in the accessories market with Jimmy Choo and the luxury fashion market with Halston and, while it remains to be seen how she fares within the cosmetics industry, the smart money is on her proving a huge success.

Leisa Barnett



No comments:

Web Analytics