We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




2.11.08

Warm fuzzy feelings

The fabulous girl who bought this dress just recently





sent me this lovely email today:

Cherie --

I received the dress on Thursday afternoon! Unbelievable!

It is lovely and I am so glad that I got it.

The dress is exactly as your described on your web site and look
exactly like the photos, too.

That doesn't always happen so I really appreciate it when it does!

I would be delighted to do business with you again, and will send my
friends your way when they are in need of a
great vintage dress.

Take care.

Your neighbor from the south,
A.S.
__________________________________________

Warm fuzzies ensued shortly thereafter

Want your own perfect dress - click here to see what's available at Shrimpton Couture

No comments:

Web Analytics