We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




9.2.09

Vintage at The Orange Baftas


So far, no vintage frocks from the Grammys yet that I can find. However, the Orange BAFTAS that took place in London a couple of days ago and did not disappoint. Here's the frocks that where spotted.

Thandie Newton wore this lovely black strapless gown with gold trim. I love that she kept everything else simple so that she has a sort of Audrey Hepburn like aura happening. She paired her vintage with Jimmy Choos.


Gemma Arterton wore vintage Christian Dior.
Great dress despite the somewhat wonky pose.

I am sneaking this one in even though it is not vintage - it's Etro.
However, a reader commented that they like to see her and she deserved to be showcased more often, and I agree, and you all know how much I love me a gorgeous one shoulder gown!

No comments:

Web Analytics