We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




3.3.09

Spotted - Eva Longoria Parker

Eva Longoria Parker wore this red DVF dress this week and looks lovely. This is one of the best looks I have seen her in. The red is perfect for her skin tone and I love the pairing of a nude shoe with the red. Girls often go black but the nude allows the red to take full front and center stage and works wonderfully. It is also just a great picture of Eva - she looks fresh and happy.

I love Diane Vin Furstenberg pieces and I really love the original wrap dresses she did in the initial launch of her company back in the 1970s. When I saw this picture of Eva I immediately thought of the red print wrap dress I have for sale at Shrimpton Couture right now and once again got sad because it is tiny and does not fit me - hence the reason why its up for one of you to snatch up. That or I somehow drop 3 sizes and then it goes back into my archives. It may be tiny but its perfect and the perfect transition dress into spring and summer - which will come I promise



SOLD

No comments:

Web Analytics