We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




13.3.09

Spotted - Fergie


With dark hair!
I love it on her though I think the actual style needs changing too - just let it go honey, take out the extensions and do some floppy big curls!

Color-wise - I saw a close up of this on her and it really suits her coloring. Too bad the big hair color change is distracting form her outfit. That is a seriously fabulous John Richmond minidress and I dig the bright mixed with black Jimmy Choo sandals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Obviously I prefer brunette on most people, but she kinda looks like Priscilla Presley now. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Agree about hair extensions. I wish the whole extensions phenomenon would go away, I have my hair naturally long and it annoys me when people ask if I've got extensions. As if I would bother!

Web Analytics