We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




12.6.09

We go looloo for our LuLu Award!

Every year Lulu's vintage runs a contest for the People Choice Top 10 favorite vintage site voted on by her readers and also awards the top 10 Best Vintage Websites Award.

Last year Shrimpton Couture made the top 10 Best Vintage Websites list which was a fantastic honor.

And this year I'm hoping to make it again! AND I would love, love, love if I was a People choice too! Last year I got flooded by emails saying that you did not realize you could vote so here is your chance!

So if you love Shrimpton Couture and want to vote for the site (and me) all you need to do is go to Lulu's blog and comment your vote for me HERE!

No comments:

Web Analytics