We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




16.7.09

Bye Bye Ossie

Its Official the relaunched label Ossie Clark is closing its doors

A spokesperson for the company told WWD today
"Due to market conditions, developing the business has been challenging and the decision has been made to cease trading,"

I have to say that the collection never truly hit the mark for me - it lacked that extra bit of magic that seems to be infused in original Ossie Clark pieces. But it was not always a miss here are a few of my picks from the last collection - Fall/Winter 2009-10 .






Although I have to admit as I look the pictures over that they all look eerily like they came out of the archives. Maybe that is why I like em.

Ahh hell, just buy an original will you?

No comments:

Web Analytics