We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




31.7.09

Celebrity Vintage Spot - Cate Blanchett

Cate Blanchette is one of my absolute favorite actresses. If she is in a movie I must see it. She is probably one of the few people in the world that would make me nervous should I get to meet her. So I was just overjoyed to see that like all of my favorite fabulous girls she is a vintage fashionista at heart.

Here she is in making her debut Celebrity Vintage Spot here on the blog in a classic Ossie Clark gown in the most wonderful orange -red
and Oh what A debut it is

Vogue Australia 50th Anniversary Dinner

Vogue Australia 50th Anniversary Dinner

Vogue Australia 50th Anniversary Dinner

Cate Blanchett at Vogue Australias 50th Anniversary Party, Sydney

Perfection

It's also a somewhat ironic twist given that I just wrote about the demise of the Ossie Clark relaunched version in this week's Herald De Paris column. How can you compete with an original Ossie Clark when an original looks like this when worn by a girl like Cate?

1 comment:

Make Do Style said...

So gorgeous and what a red dress!
I love the cut and the colour.

Web Analytics