We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




10.6.10

how to research a dress. for example i have a blue oscar by oscar de la renta dress. trying to find out something aboutit. it is vintage, a gift

you can by all means email me pictures! I am happy to help! There are lots of online places to start too - The vintage fashion Guild has lots of info for example and they have a label resource that will help you narrow down the era it was made in. If you think you might have something special or very rare you can also email the company directly. I have done this many times and a lot of companies are happy to look in their archives. Not all but it does not hurt to try this sometimes, if the piece is numbered then you will get valuable info this way. If its from a R-T-W line then this si probably not the best place to start! But again - feel free to email and I will see if I can help!

Ask me anything

No comments:

Web Analytics