We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




28.10.10

Sonia & Garance

Grance Dore has been delving more and more into the world of video and the results are astounding. These are all her content and the genius result of her and her team. I particularly love this one based on the Sonia Rykiel runway. I love Sonia - she is a true fashion icon and because of some odd twist of the Fashion Gods, she is coming to be on the radar of a whole new set of girls once again. For some of us, she has never left but it is nice to see her resurgence in popularity. She is just so perfectly French. This video makes me want to go to bed tonight with teeny tiny braids down right tot he tips of my hair so I can wake up tomorrow, shake those braids out and plop the perfect little hat over the ensuing mass of hair that would result. Tres tres bon

No comments:

Web Analytics