We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




22.2.11

I have one of the best crops of pretty vintage designer duds up on the site right now - its silly. And tomorrow, in conjunction with 1st Dibs, there is a whole slew of red carpet worthy gowns making their debut! Go peep and make sure to look again tomorrow! Only five more days till the biggest dress awards event of the year. Are you ready?


(For my Canadian girls - watch for Mondays National Post where I will be joining Nathalie Atkinson, National Post Style Editor and Cheryl Hickey, host of ET Canada, for our red carpet commentary.

And in case you missed it - here is the spread from the Post with our Globes commentary. Please feel free to curse me as you hold your computer in the air and turned about trying to read it at this angle. The boundaries of my technical abilities to get it on here any other way - well, let's say I not only hit the fence but my face still has odd criss cross marks on it......

No comments:

Web Analytics