We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




15.2.11

New Season - New Look

We have been hard at work behind the scenes - to the detriment of all else it seems - including this blog. But at long last, I am thrilled to announce the accumulation of a efforts of Till, my fantastic, brilliant web developer; Jenn, my talented graphics genius who has a huge career ahead of her; and of course, my right hand girl, Alexandra, who is an official mini-me and my absolute go to girl! We have all been plotting and working and pushing to get the site to a different place. I wanted BIGGER pictures, a BETTER way for you to see everything in detail and LOTS of big visual impact on every page. I think we have funally gotten there and I hope you love it! And after just over two years with the new site, we tweaked our logo - I think the new look reflects where we have grown to and where we are going/ And the new tag line - well it just sums up what we do best. I hope you love the changes - please go take a peek, will you?


No comments:

Web Analytics