We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




14.3.07

National No Tights Day?

Guess what today is?

Today is the first official day of me wearing a dress with NO TIGHTS

And I am not freezing my ass off.

You know that means spring is officially coming right?
It means cotton summer dresses are just around the corner followed shortly thereafter by swimsuits and sand and beaches and cocktails with umbrellas in them.
Yippeee!

I think this should be declared a No Tight Holiday nationwide.
Who cares if the date would change every year and would be dependent on where you live.
We are girls so it will naturally be easy for us to adapt right?

If you are sitting somewhere reading this now and the temperature is over 10 degrees celcius rip those puppies off and let your legs breathe.

And if you are somewhere where it is super hot and fabulous

well then

can I come visit?

No comments:

Web Analytics