We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




24.5.07

Celebrity Vintage Spot!


Ok so its not my favorite dress and I think it could have been "tweaked" to fit her better.

Yes I said it, yes I am sometimes a proponent of altering vintage. And you can stop yelling at the screen please - I will only do it under some circumstances - and this could have been one of them!

But back to the subject at hand.....

no it is not my favorite vintage dress of all times - however I honestly think this is a case of a 1970's fabric that does not photo well. Again hearkening back to my "take a damn Polaroid before you leave the house" advice I shell out - often it seems. Certain fabrics photo like hell. Great if you are buying on-line and you know this - bad, bad, bad if you are walking a red carpet and no vintage fashionista like moi lets you in on this little secret.

I think it has something to do with the way light waves reflect of polyester.
Seriously
Fabulous polyester - yes, but synthetic none the less.

Oh and who is it you ask after all my rambling?
Faith Hill's frock at the Country Music awards was Bob Bugnand

No comments:

Web Analytics