We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




19.10.07

ZOE IN STYLE


Rachel Zoe is launching a book and on the new team at Halston so she is going to be everywhere for the net bit is my prediction. Which means that we vintage fashionistas get to see tons of her stellar vintage wardrobe! Yipppeeee

So I asked My Guy to come up with a witty title for the pots when we will check out what Miss Zoe i wearing and he came up with Zoe in Style, which you have to admit is not half bad. So until I hear a better one Zoe in Style it is!

Here she is in vintage Halston along with Emily Rossum at her book launch.

I want this dress. Seriously like I mean it - if you have this in your closet now, email me please - I will buy it from you. Rachel if you read this you can just ahnd it over and I swear Iw ill buy your book as a thankyou. ((giggle))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How 'bout "Vintage Zoe" as a contender?

Web Analytics