We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




26.11.07

Cyber Monday

In celebration of Cyber Monday all purchases made on Shrimpton Couture will have

FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING!

Uh huh you read that right. No matter what you buy or how much you get it sent for free AND I will send it either air or express so you get it for Christmas! All on moi!

AND if you want to buy a gift certificate for a loved one - I will even honor the FREE SHIPPING with that gift certificates!!

On another note, I am off an traveling for a few days but Jenny will be here to pack up your goodies and get them out. You may see a slight delay in having your item marked sold but don't panic - we are watching and will get to it as soon as we can get to an internet connection.

I updated a ton more items and will finish the rest at the end of the week. If you want an item that is not yet updated just let me know and I will get the info to you right away.



Happy shopping today!

No comments:

Web Analytics