We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




29.4.08

WHHHAAAAAHHHH

Ok so I am getting feedback the the new site SUCKS to navigate - PLEASE pile on what's wrong in the comments so i can fix it. What if I eliminate the pull down menus totally and just have the view all pages in each section viewable so the pull down menu is mostly eliminated and then from there you click through to see each item?

You would still be able to sort by using the keywords on the info page if you want to see a cross selection or sort by size?

Feedback PLEASE!!

Don't worry about being nice either - I can take it and the goal is not my feelings but making the site GREAT.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Uh-oh! I am finding it a little hard to navigate. I would take out that long scroll-down message on the left side. Maybe that stuff can go in an FAQ? For the navigation on top...Instead of having the mouseovers, would you consider making it so that if we clicked on the top nav, the subcategories would appear in a nav on the left-side?

Unknown said...

Thank Wendy for the feedback!

I am going to take out the scroll down on the side and put it somewhere else. The categories are all going to go to a direct view all page and then people can click thought to a gallery - i will add an about and tips page to each section so people can read how to use the search capabilities the fullest. I can't do top and left nav links sadly - I am limited by the current design. so have to do what I can for now

Web Analytics