We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




30.4.08

YES!

Yes everything is on special at 15% off- even the bazaar items.

And because I just realized the site is crap to navigate through based on the feedback I am getting be prepared to see things change literally before your eyes as you go though it.

I am not taking it down so you might literally see a change happen when you refresh.
ts not your computer going wonky - its me!

Bare with me girls

(Trivia question - is that the correct bare/bear to use?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. Unless you're not wearing clothing and are having fun with puns.
Bear has several meanings - among them-the animal/endure/carry.
Bare-naked, empty, plain, etc.

Unknown said...

HA I knew it......You just won me a bottle of champagne darling Anonymous whoever you are.....MY GUY pay up

*teehee*

Anonymous said...

So happy to help! Enjoy (but not to excess).

Web Analytics