We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




29.5.08

Celebrity Vintage Spot?


I have been trying to avoid posting endless pictures of the Sex And The City Girls. They are everywhere lately and most of the Gossip sites are doing a fabulous job of coverage.

However, if a come across a dress that is vintage then I can't help but put it out there for you all.

Now I know this is not the best picture - of either her or the dress - doesn't she look like she is thinking she is just a tad tired of all the SATC hype? AND I cannot 100% verify that this is a vintage dress but it has that feel to me that it is. That paired with the fact that I know Kristen Davis has a soft spot for vintage makes me suspect that this is indeed a retro frock.

I love the color on her and it almost (but not quite) reinstates her to full girlfriend status despite her Michael Kors transgression.

I might like you again Kirsten, not love, oh no not love, but a definite like

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a better plot for the story would be all the girls get rich like in the show "Roseanne". But instead of just wasting the money, they help people like the homeless.

Web Analytics