We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




25.5.08

Its THE Dress


Ok so now I know the reason people become actresses.
It's because THEY get stuff first.
Kirsten Davis is wearing MY DRESS.

I have to wait till September and she is already out and about looking lovely and springish. Even if technically this is a fall collection dress it still looks lovely and springish. Please imagine me stamping my foot as you read this and pouting since I will not be able to look lovely and springish in my fall dress - unless of course I wait until NEXT spring to look lovely and springish in my fall dress by which time other celebrities will have already gotten their lovely little actress-I-get-it-first hands on MY DRESS resulting in the dress being completely over by next spring and people saying

'oh that is a pretty dress - didn't I see Kristen Davis wear that LAST YEAR?'

Hmmph didn't the Michael Kors people get the memo to stop producing THE DRESS when I arranged to buy one???

Kirsten I just can't love you in the same way anymore - I am very sorry but you broke the girlfriend rule and that fact that we are not girlfriends just doesn't matter to me right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me LMAO

Anonymous said...

I can totally picture you pouting and stomping your heels lol.
Jen Murray-Szarvas

Web Analytics