We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




21.11.08

Back to the world of text


I want to post some pictures of the NINE new evening dresses, including the ones form the 1940s that are all in pristine condition, and I want to post the pictures of the spectacular 1050s purple silk kimono evening coat and the 1920s emboirdered fringe shawl. 

But I cannot- despite my short relapse back into the land of functioning blogger I am once again unable to load photos, despite my new browser. I am also once again not able to see any other bloger.com urls so feel like I am cut off from the cool girl fashion world. 

Poo

If you do want to see all the new items posted and ready to go to their new owners - go take a look at Shrimpton Couture and explore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice couture blog. It is good read.

Web Analytics