We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




16.11.08

technical difficulties continue

It seems that I cannot load a picture at the moment, or center text or change fonts, I hope this even publishes - I won't have anyway of knowing unless I get a comment on it. Because not only can I not load a photo, but, 9 times out of 10, I cannot SEE a blogspot.com site at all, mine or others. So I am missing out on half the news out there that I should be seeing too. And I had so many fabulous posts lined up for you at the moment too! I had this great post involving hats for you to see and then there was that short video clip of me dancing on the table last night with Karl Lagerfeld, oh and then the pictures of book containing all the long lost sketches from Yves Saint Laurent and of course the exclusive one-on-one interview with Anna Wintour on why she is doing an all vintage issue of Vogue, featuring items from Shrimpton Couture (which you can still see pictures at AND there is new stuff being added now).....sigh I sincerely hope none of those great posts get lost before I can post pictures again.....

No comments:

Web Analytics