We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




17.12.08

Reader Vintage Spot


So since I am still at the beach and being a complete lazy ass except for when I do a little snorkeling - don't hate me completely, I know that was a bit obnoxious but a girl does have to vaca once in a while - the most fabulous Jennifer sent me this picture this morning of Heidi Klum, in vintage paired with suede YSL's. Now you just know that vintage and expensive **you know what** shoes are my favorite combination, so my hat is off to Heidi on this little ensemble. Never underestimate the power of a sexy little fitted wiggle dress - and vintage ones are the best of the best - hop over to my site to get yours - there are some beauties there!

1 comment:

WendyB said...

This is a great look.

Web Analytics