We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




27.3.09

Before & After

This photo is making the rounds on the internet. The picture on the left is Kim Kardashian in the untouched photograph taken for Complex magazine. The right hand picture is Kim retouched and made cover perfect. On Kim's blog she says

"So what: I have a little cellulite . What curvy girl doesn't!?
How many people do you think are photoshopped? It happens all the time!"

Do people really still think that all the photographs you see are not photoshopped? Shit, if I ever make it to a cover of a magazine I will have it in my contract that I MUST be photoshopped. It's not a great thing for girls to grow up and think that perfection is an attainable level. But we also live in a world where entire ndustries have sprung up by making their living in spotting people's flaws and shoving it in our faces. We seem to get a sick enjoyment out of putting people down. Kim looks stunning in her after photo and she looks stunning in her before, albeit a little more "real". I give her props for not making a big deal out of having these pictures released. And I think it's good for real girls to see what really happens behind the scenes in the industry.

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I would love to be Photoshopped. Who needs reality? I can see that all the time. I was depressed when my un-Photoshopped picture was in Marie Claire, mere pages away from the SATC gals, who got lots of fun Photoshopping.

Web Analytics