We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




27.3.09

Real Life Vintage Spot - Fleur de Guerre

Vintage model & Pin Up girl about town - Fleur de Guerre - recently attended a wedding and chose vintage as her ensemble. She wore "a dress dating from 1946 with an early 40s red jacket over the top (I wore a red pashmina wrap thingy when inside), complete with red bakelite cherries brooch and red Rocket Originals wedges and nude seamed stockings

I love her make up - what a beautiful girl!


Check out her blog here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a doll! Thank you! :D

I love the Swirl you have, they're unusual in the dark colours aren't they! I have two with the square neckline like that, and two now with round ones. But I need more more more!

Unknown said...

You are welcome!

Brittany C. said...

Love Fleur! Gorgeous,stylish,and sweet too.!

Web Analytics