We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




21.3.09

Everyday Vintage


A lot of girls think that vintage is a special occasion kind of thing. And it is! But great basics are great basics and you cannot rule out vintage as day wear. Today I threw on this fabulous tan 1970s Halston trench over a dress and I think it gave it the shot of daytime it needed. I love love love this trench - its classic but the extra wide, and long pointed collar give it that fabulous twist that only vintage Halston can give!


I am getting a ton of emails and requests for more shots of real life vintage like these ones, so I will try to accommodate. Can I tell you I have a new found respect for all those girls that post daily pictures of what they are wearing - its a slight pain in the ass and I have to tell you it makes you feel a bit bashful......but I get that it is fun to see and I check out other girls to see how they wear stuff too.... so I will try to do a few a week.
_________________________________

vintage 1970s Halston trench, Marni dress worn backwards over skinny black pants,
my fave Gucci boots, LV boysunglasses


4 comments:

WendyB said...

Wearing things backwards is the new...forward.

Anonymous said...

That trench is lovely - the sort of item lots of girls will lust over!

Natalia said...

You look like a fresh spring morning :)

Jill said...

Great look.

Web Analytics