We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




19.3.09

Shout Out - Alice's Salon Coquette

Alice's Salon Coquette posted this wonderful blurb on me today! After you go see her blog, go see her other one - Alice in Wonderland.

They will BOTH be part of your daily read!!

__________________________________

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shrimpton Couture


I am IN love with vintage, Anything. Clothing, accessories, furniture, books, albums etc. In general I like things from another world/ era.

Shrimpton Couture is one of those Darling places, that sells millions of Stunning dresses, coats, shoes. Designer pieces mixed with no name pieces.

By just a second's glance I fell in love with this 50's dress in a blue print. Loved!!! I don't dare to go in to the designer section....

Cherie, the owner, too has a blog:

The Shrimpton Couture Blog

love!!!

xx
alice

1 comment:

Couture Carrie said...

The cut looks fab!

Web Analytics