We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




6.4.09

Snaps From The Sale


Thought I would share some snaps from the Huge Clear Out sale yesterday!
It was so much fun and tons of girls from the university turned out!
If you missed it don't worry it was such a success we have decided to do it again in the fall!

Browsing the racks & picking out the must haves!

Here's my friend & fellow dealer Karen, who participated inn the sale with me, in front of a rack of pretty cotton spring dresses.
Isn't she gorgeous in her 1970s Paganne?

Most of the shoppers where shy about me taking photos but I managed to talk a few into letting me take some shots for everyone who could not be there
Beautiful Jessica found this gorgeous 1950s bullet bra bombshell dress that fit her perfectly!


The beautiful intern, Jenny takes a smile break.
Do you love her 1970s Diane Freis top?
It was a borrow from the Shrimpton racks!

Here's the back of that killer dress on Jessica

Hmmmm how the heck do you work this thing?
Yep that is me in a 1970s Mr Dino and my new Marni wedges

Strike a pose - how gorgeous are Shani & Jessica in their pretty vintage finds?

Thanks to everyone who came out and my team & I can't wait for the next one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You had a fashion piggy sale and I didn't know about it?
- Jen Murray-Szarvas

Web Analytics