We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




13.4.09

Spotted - Michael Jackson

Now I know you are wondering what Michael Jackson is doing here but I just had to share this with you. The top he is wearing under that jacket?
It's from the fall 2009 Balmain woman's collection.
Lucky bastard

PS I know my blogging has been slow but I am working my ass off on getting the new site launched before month's end. I will post the launch here on the blog and anyone on the email list will get advance notice of the date. If you are not on the list. Go to the front page of my site and get on it! You can also twitter me and I will add you to the mailing list myself!

It won't be long and then I can get back to blogging on a more regular and frequent basis!

1 comment:

Judith Coyle said...

This top looks good on MJ. He loves playing with gender roles. On him this top looks very metrosexual!

Web Analytics