We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




19.6.09

Spotted - Nicole Trunfio

Nicole is wearing an ensemble from Michael Angel. Do you love this as much as I? It has just the right amount of quirkiness to me. I love how the color of the dress is picked up in the legging. I have to say I have never seen his work at all before so I immediately googled him and found his site

I clicked onto his collections and the little blurb explained instantly why I felt such a bond -

"My girl is modern, sexy, confident and at the same time she has that dash of rock 'n roll in her, she might listen to 70s rock but she lives in the now and looks towards the future"

Michael are you selling to all my clients too?

I am utterly enamored

No comments:

Web Analytics