We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




1.7.09

Love this

Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeah's performed in this stage costume at The Glastonbury festival.

I love it.

It makes me think of old 1970s rock and roll when girls did not give a shit about landing on blogs who say they look bad because they are pushing the creative envelope and turning their costumes into a further expression of what they feel about their music.

It reminds me of the days when rock was rock and you rolled with what life served you up.
It made me think of freedom and expression and that thing we use call being in the groove, being who you are and not caring what anyone else thought of it other then you just knew they were going to love you.

Yeah, yeah,
YES!

3 comments:

hy said...

i really like her look too!
she usually goes very 80's so this is a very refreshing change for her!
go karen!
xo
mary jane

alexkeller said...

so where do you think WE could wear this look? :)

Anonymous said...

I love that costume! I always love seeing what she's going to wear. Even if it's not necessarily my style, I always admire her fierce looks!

Web Analytics