We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




22.7.09

Norwegian Wood hearts Shrimpton Couture


Hello lovelies, let me start off by saying that this is not the usual charming post written by Cherie, this is Angie of Norwegian Wood, surprise! Cherie has so kindly given myself and a few other designers the proverbial keys to the castle, the "keys" being a username, and the "castle" being the Shrimpton Couture blog! So I'm going to pop in every once in awhile and update you guys on the progress of the very special, one of a kind pieces I'm currently working on for Shrimpton Couture. It's been a crazy summer so far, which has caused me to think of these pieces as my top secret extra creative outlet, a chance to get out all the elaborate ideas that I usually wouldn't have as much time for and use some of my vintage trims that I'm not able to put into regular production, so stay tuned!

xo
Angie

1 comment:

Vanessa Moore said...

I can't wait to see!! :-)

Web Analytics