We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




15.3.10

Congrats to my fellow bloggers

In this month's issue of Vogue be sure to check out the story on some of my stellar fellow fashion bloggers. The bloggers featured include Red Carpet Fashion Awards, an invaluable resource to scoop the the story on what a star was wearing, Bryanboy who is just one of my fave bloggers and fellow tweeters, Tommy Ton of Jak & Jill a daily stop for some of the best fashion photography out there, Todd Selby of The Selby another daily stop for a peek at peoples homes and lives, Yvan Rodic of Facehunter - just go you will love, Garance Dore who take the most amazing pictures - and she cracks me up too, Hanneli Mustaparta whose blog you will be addicted to in about two seconds, Mary Tomer of Mrs O whom I did not read before as I had not yet discovered it and Michelle Phan who runs beauty tutorials on her YouTube page - another new discovery and one worth checking out - serious I popped over and was astounded!

Congratulations to all of you!
I cannot even imagine how exciting it must have been!

No comments:

Web Analytics