We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




30.4.10

Gorgeous Client Post - Jill of Stella's Roar


Gorgeous Jill, author of the blog Stella's Roar is a long time client so I was very pleased when she decided to buy this fabulous neck-piece from Anita Quansah. I had just borrowed this a few days before to wear the Halston event (scroll down to see the blurry pic) and was getting rather attached to it. When that happens I always feel a little better about sending something off to someone I know will get the "groove" of a piece. I love how Jill styled it - don't you? These long necklaces are rapidly becoming my favorite new silhouette for the summer. Take a dress, throw one of these on and add shoes and you have instant glamour with three easy pieces! Check out Jill's blog here and more of Anita's stunning collection here

PS. Jill recently got married - say congrats peeps!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I've enjoyed this necklace soooo much. It is quite the conversation starter!!

Web Analytics