We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




15.8.10

A New addition at Shrimpton Couture

Every Wednesdays my team and I put together an email that features a sampling of the newest items posted that week at Shrimpton Couture. These have gotten progressively prettier since my right hand girl, Alex joined the team and then went up a notch from there now that we my newest and super talented graphic design intern, Jenn, who is a third year student form Ryerson! (Hurrah for talented youth!). Having Jenn, Alex, my other new & terrific intern, Jackie, this year has allowed me more time to plan out new features for you. One of the first we have added is a new email feature I have been dying to do for a while. A styling email!

The first one went out this week and features the fabulous photography of Rayan Ayash. My friend and uber stylist Nadia Pizzimenti styled the shoot this photo was from - the cover shot this week is also from that shoot! I am a lucky girl to have so many talented people around me! I hope you love this new weekly feature - if you are not on the mailing list you can sign up here


PS. I have tried hard to get a regular schedule going for new items. You can pretty much count on regular postings Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays now. That does not mean we might not slip in the occasional postings in between - fabulous items must go up when they arrive, but we are trying really hard to make sure new items go up on those days every week. New items are posted as they list on the right side bar here on the blog too! 

1 comment:

Sue Jack said...

Gorgeous selection! And what I love about it most is that it is appropriate for women of many different ages. This is how I know someone has fashion styling talent....being able to put together a plate that appeals to many!

Your new interns/assistants are definitely a notch above their peers in the business!

Sue

http://suejack.blogspot.com/

Web Analytics