We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




26.2.09

Real Life Vintage Spot

Karla from Karlas's Closet has a great sense of style. I saw these pictures today and had to scoop them for you. First I love how she added that pop of white to her all black ensemble. Second I love that she added it with a heavy shoe so the impact is just that - an impact. A lighter less substantial shoe would have been safer but not made the same statement. And finally, the dress she wears is a little black lace vintage dress. These can be tough to make relevant, to not look too 'costumey' and I think she does a great job of pulling it into the 'now'

2 comments:

glam.spoon said...

If I were taller I think I would be comfortable wearing white sandals with black tights... but she looks fab!

Unknown said...

i think so too glam!

Web Analytics