We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




6.5.07

Oh those fabulous forties


I lucked into a huge lot of fabulous forties frocks yesterday! With a few fifties cocktail dresses thrown in for good measure!

I spent yesterday washing them and this morning ironed and photo'd the first few. I will update with pricing and measurements soon! There are much more to come so check out the site over the next bit! Some are sadly not perfect but all are still wearable - I am going to try to do some repairs but a few will end up in the Treasyre Hunt section at VERY good pricing.

I also added an OSSIE and a fab lemon yellow 60's coat...so many goodies! Moving day is quickly approaching so things must GO!

Busy busy girl today so short post.........will be back tomorrow

No comments:

Web Analytics