We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




22.9.07

SHRIMPTON HAS TOPPED A MILLION!

So back in February of this year my web hoster added a new stat service to the site. I have been open since 2006 but can only track what has been happening since Feb 07. So I never look at these stats. I don't even get what half of them mean except that they tell me people are visiting the on-line shop which is great!

So imagine my utter surprise when I logged in this morning just by chance and realized that the Shrimpton Couture Site (and I mean my little on-line vintage store, not this blog) went wayyyyy past a million hits in the mere 6 months of the 7 and half I have been able to track it by!!

WOW

I am floored guys and can't thank everyone enough for coming to see what I have to offer!

No comments:

Web Analytics