We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




21.1.08

Industry News


Vogue.com is reporting this morning that Dita Von Teese has signed up with Wonderbra to produce a forties inspired lingerie line.

A CUP OF TEESE
DITA VON TEESE is finally giving us all the opportunity to buy into her brand of high-voltage glamour - by collaborating with Wonderbra on a limited edition lingerie collection, entitled "Wonderbra by Dita Von Teese". Featuring three 'stories', we're promised a sexy take on Von Teese's Forties-influenced burlesque style when the collection launches in September. "I've been passionate about beautiful lingerie my entire life, so to team up with Wonderbra is a great privilege for me and I am immensely proud of my collection," Von Teese tells DRAPERSONLINE.COM. "I really hope that with this new range I can share my passion for sensual, wearable lingerie that will add a touch of glamour to people's lives." Wonderbra's European marketing director, Debbie Rix, adds: "Dita understands how to make a woman feel sexy. She is a natural fit for the Wonderbra brand." (January 21 2008, AM)

Leisa Barnett

Dita is another celebrity who reigns large for us vintage loving girls. She wears a ton of it and she obviously bases most of her personal style on the by-gone era of the glamorous 30's and 40's. She's another girl I would love to have come hang out and go through the collection one day. But I might send My Guy out for bread if that ever happens. She is quite the sexy vixen after all.

No comments:

Web Analytics