We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




16.1.08

Shrimpton Girl Inspiration

Katie Holmes rocked the sixties look in her little red coat and sky high Louboutins. This is an easy one to copy. She wore a simple (and short) shift dress in white underneath and that is about it. Add that red coat and BAM instant Glam factor! I have this 1970's red trench listed on the site now. It is not as short as Katie's but you can always have a seamstress shorten it (I have done that with my vintage Burberry trench to give it an instant lift) The main requirement to this look is lots of leg, simple sleek hair and make-up and a strong shot of color. Oh and the heels don't hurt it either! I love this look!


I also want to let all my blog readers know that you can sign up for the Shrimpton Girl Mailing List by clicking on the "Contact" on my website (link to it on the left sidebar of this blog) & fill out the form on that page of the site and you will automatically be entered in the NEW monthly draw for a $50 e-gift certificate good to use towards anything at Shrimpton Couture!
AND if you tell a friend to sign up for the list - just have them mention your name and you get an extra ballot for each person you recommend.
I am drawing one certificate a month every month.
Free stuff!! Yippeeeee

No comments:

Web Analytics