We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




3.12.08

Victoria Does Dresses


One must help out their fellow vintage loving girls, so on that note I must tell you that Victoria Beckham has launched her own line of dresses. They look exactly like what she would and does wear on a daily basis, curved fitted fabulous dresses. I would happily take one of each in my size. They are not cheap but here is what she had to say about them

"Do I draw? No. Then again, nor do lots of designers. But I put it all on myself and walk around in it, and I know what feels comfortable," she tells the Times. "I know how a dress should sit. I've worn so many in the past and when I see the photographs I think, crikey, my boobs are up round my neck again because the corsets are too short and not cut high enough."

You can see the quality in the details, she adds.

"I knew I would spend a lot on the best-quality zips because, like many women, I've had my share of crappy zips. I wanted a zip that undoes from both ends because then you can either put the dress on over your head or, if you don't want to mess up your hair, you can step into it - and also, you know, going to the loo wouldn't be this whole big palaver."

And if yu love the look but it's not your price range you can spend significantly less and get a dress that hers are all inspired from - a beautiful 1940s or fifties fitted wiggle dress.
Where to find that?
Shrimpton Couture of course - silly

No comments:

Web Analytics