We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




29.3.09

From the Archives - A Mr. Blackwell for Wendy B

This morning on Twitter (click to follow me)
WendyB posted her blog post on some Mr. Blackwell dresses

(some from the fabulous Frock NYC - Hi Evan!!)

I tweeted that I too had one tucked away in my archives and promised a post. This is a stunning gown in a printed blue chiffon - its dreary here today so the color is a bit less deep then it is in real life. Its a spot on trend one shoulder gown that has the most amazing over-the-top cascading ruffled edge!

There is a matching chiffon scarf that you can style a bazillion different ways with it too! Its really a stunner and I am not sure if it is for sale or not. I just love it so! I guess everything has its price though so if you fell in love with it to, feel free to pop me off an email and we will chat!




1970s Mr. Blackwell One Shoulder Gown

No comments:

Web Analytics