We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




16.8.09

Real Life Vintage Spot - Laura in Ossie!

Gorgeous Laura posted this picture of herself in her printed Ossie Clark plunge maxi just for moi on Twitter (She is @laurakitty & I am @shrimptoncoutur if you want to follow us!)
Is she a beauty or what? How could I not post this!

Laura is not just a stunner to look at but she also has an amazing blog called sighs and whispers. I have been following it for a while and once I realized how utterly addicted Laura is to all things pretty and vintage I started to campaign to have her do the occasional guest post round here.

To my delight she has agreed! Watch for that to happen soon!

1 comment:

Smashingbird said...

ok, she looks far too fabulous here!

Web Analytics