We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




11.12.09

GORGEOUS Shrimpton Couture Client Vintage Spot


One of my most favourtisest tasks on this blog is to post pictures from Shrimpton Couture clients in their fabulous Shrimpton finds. I adore knowing my dresses are out there once again living life whilst being worn by their new fabulous owners!

A few weeks ago I sold this dress to Maradene
who I also ended up throwing a trunk show bash for too
earlier the same day that she debuted her find

She sent me these two photos and I am posting this one even though its a bit of a blur
(isn't real life that way too sometimes though?)
Don't you just love this shot with her sister Lisa in the background?

And here is Maradene with her sister and daughter - gorgeous!!

Thank you for sending me these Maradene! You look beautiful in your dress!

3 comments:

Lipstick Chick said...

Oh that looks beautiful on her!

www.thelipsticklist.blogspot.com

Vix said...

Stunning lady, fabulous dress!

Vix

Sandra @ Debutanteclothing.com said...

That dress was made for her! Gorgeous. I love her hair!!

Web Analytics