We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




6.4.10

Garance Dore Posts Vintage Spots Too


I was thrilled to see this fabulous picture over at the Garance Dore blog. The dress is a vintage Azzedine Alaia and I think what I love best about it is that its an obvious reference from a 1950s frock and I bet if you found that 1950s frock you would see a bit of a modified reference from an Edwardian piece. All bundled up and presented on one of the hottest blogs on the internet today whose focus is to showcase fabulous modern, women. Yet another reason why a girl in vintage is almost invariably a more interesting girl in many,many ways...xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

Love the linen.

..is that not the infamous Jesse Jo?

Unknown said...

On her site Grance refers to that girl as Stevie?

Sandra @ Debutanteclothing.com said...

I love Garance Doré and I love this image. I see the 50s influence, maybe even a little Claire McCardell. And I second the comment about a girl in vintage is always more interesting!

Web Analytics